300h Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Berlin
We are happy to announce that we will offer a 300h programme for the first time in Berlin. Finally the timing is right and we can make it happen. The course is designed for Yoga teachers who already completed a 200h Yoga Teacher Training course, which is certified by the Yoga Alliance. Take your teaching and practice to the next level and deepen your knowledge about Yoga. Our programme focusses on the holistic aspects of Yoga and the concept of Salutogenesis - what you can do to maintain and further your own health and wellbeing and that of your students, combining the best of eastern and western knowledge. The course is split into 3 back-to-back modules.
- small group of maximum 10 students
- individual counselling and guidance
- intensive 6 weeks course
- taught in English
- prerequisite: finished 200h yoga teacher training in accordance with the Yoga Alliance
Module 1 : 15. - 31. May 2020 - Alignment and Anatomy
This module is designed to catch up on the previous 200h courses and bring all participants onto the same page. Furthermore we will go deeper into individual anatomy, sequencing and corrections, while building a strong personal Asana practice.
- Understanding individual anatomy and alignment
- Incorporating different stretching techniques
- Functional strenghtening with yoga
- Goal oriented Sequencing
Module 2: 01.-14. June 2020 - Ayurveda, Philosophy, Mediation
In this module you'll learn an in depth ayurvedic approach on treating common ailments combined with meditation techniqes to become the master / or mistress of your own mind - taking you one step closer to what Patanjali describes as the very definition of Yoga: the cessation of movements of the mind.
- Ayurvedic health maintenance
- In depth study of Yoga Philosophy
- Advanced Meditations
- Symbolism and Mythology
Module 3: 15. -28. June - Spirituality and the celebration of life
The final module focusses on the subtle practices of Yoga and how to integrate a spiritual grounded lifestyle into our modern times. Learn how to balance your energy levels to live the life you want to live.
- Basic Sanskrit
- Detailed vedic metaphysics
- Advanced Pranayama and energy balancing
- Yogic lifestyle coaching and individual counselling
Will teach part 2 and 3
E-RYT 500 (Yoga Alliance)
Founder of Kailash Tribal School
Experienced Yogini and emotional support in all 3 modules.
Will teach part 1 and 3
E-RYT 500 (Yoga Alliance)
YACEP (continued education provider)
9.00-12.15: Self practice
During this time we'll support you to reach your own yoga goals. These 3 hours in the morning contain 1 hour of Kriya Yoga and breathwork plus 2 hours of Asana Practise.
12.15-13.15: lunch break
13.15-15.15: Theory / Lecture
15.30-17.30: Teaching Practise
During the evening hours you will refine your own teaching skills and add new sequences to your repertoire of classes.
Dates & Location
next 300hr Training: 15.05. -28.06.2020
in our Yoga Studio in Gubener Street 44 in 10243 Berlin, Friedrichshain.
Regular price: 4950€
Early-Bird Price: 4725€
The early bird price is available until 28.02.2020.
Its easy to sign in for our yoga teacher training. Just follow these few steps:
2. You'll receive an email to confirm your application. With this email you'll also get our bank details to pay the deposit in order to secure your spot. The deposit is 500€ (non refundable). After we received your payment you'll get another email, confirming your enrollment. We accept payment via direct wire transfer or Paypal. Please note that in case of paying via PayPal a transaction fee will be added to the costs of the training.
3. The remaining amount of the price has to be transferred until the 10.05.2020.
Terms and Conditions
Our Yoga Teacher Training operates on a strict refund and cancellation policy. If you have any questions relating to the policy or you feel your specific case hasn’t been covered by the policy, contact us and we will deal with your question on an individual basis.
- By booking the course you accepts our terms and conditions.
- Should an applicant cancel upon or prior to 10. May 2020, 50% of the total will be refunded. (Please note that the deposit is non-tefundable).
- Should an applicant cancel the course on or after 11. May 2020, or remain absent without prior notice, no refund will be offered.
- Freistilyoga reserves the right to cancel the programme at any time due to an emergency situation or low enrolment. In this case, the applicant will receive 100% refund of payment.
- Freistilyoga reserves the right to expel any student from the course due to misbehaviour, failing to attend the programme or persistently attending late or for behaving disrespectfully towards the teacher or fellow classmates. In that case, no refund will be given.
Accepted payment methods
We accept direct wire transfer, Paypal and payments in cash.
Got any questions?
Call Eric: 0049 (0) 1705430829